How will the festival work in accordance with COVID guidelines?
Government guidance is yet to be published in regards to this, as soon as it is and we have more information we will let everyone know.
By now you will have seen news that NBHD Weekender returns on 3rd, 4th, 5th September this year
We want to assure ticket holders and those about to buy tickets for NBHD Weekender, like all festivals this summer, will comply with the conditions outlined by the Government through the Local Authority.
No decisions will be taken by Government until 21st June at the earliest.
We are working with other festival organisers and look forward to a safe return to open-air events this summer.
THE NBHD TEAM
WHEN ARE THE NEW DATES OF NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER?
Friday 3rd September – Sunday 5th September 2021
WILL MY BOOKING BE TRANSFERRED TO THE NEW DATES?
Yes, your booking will be moved to like for like days. For example if you have a Friday 28 th May 2021 ticket, this will be valid for Friday the 3 rd of September 2021 .
Your ticket agent will email you your updated booking information – please keep an eye on your inbox including junk/clutter
WHAT IS THE LINEUP FOR NBHD WEEKENDER 2021?
The full lineup information is detailed on our homepage https://nbhdweekender.com
I CAN NO LONGER MAKE THE NEW DATES, WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
We hope to see all of you there for the much awaited new dates! If you can’t make it, then please reach out to your ticket agent who will be able to help you
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY TICKETS WHO CAN HELP ME?
Please contact the website you booked your tickets via, who will be able to help with any queries about tickets.
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
• Dedicated VIP entrance lanes
• Posh Toilets
• Exclusive VIP Food traders
• Exclusive VIP bar meaning less queuing
• Chill Out Area
• Plenty of seats and chill areas
• Private viewing platform for main stage – subject to platform capacity
HOW DO I MAKE AN ACCESSIBLE BOOKING?
At Neighbourhood Weekender, we provide a 2 for 1 ticket scheme to those individuals who cannot enjoy the festival without bringing a personal assistant / carer. Please purchase your ticket through one of our affiliated sites.
Once you have bought a ticket please email [email protected] with:
- Relevant proof (PIP form with any sensitive information removed/Access Card)
- Photo ID
- Booking reference
- Which ticket agent you booked with
- Please state what you would like: Carer ticket, Accessible Car Parking Area and/or Viewing Platform
Please see our access information page for further information.
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN AND CLOSE?
Friday: Gates Open 3.30pm – Curfew 22.30pm
Saturday/Sunday: Gates Open 12.30pm – Curfew 22.30pm
Set times will be available closer to the time of the festival
CAN I CAMP AT NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER?
This event is a non-camping event.
Neighbourhood don’t have any affiliated accommodation sites.
However, there are various locations near to the festival where you can search for accommodation. Check out our Staying In The Neighbourhood link for further information.
WHAT IS THE AGE RESTRICTION?
There are no under 5’s allowed to the festival. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
Everyone must have a valid ticket upon entry.
HOW DO I GAIN ENTRY?
Please take your print out issued by your ticket agent (available up to 1 week prior to the festival). You will then exchange this for your wristband at the entrance.
If you have a ‘Friday upgrade’ ticket, then you will need to take your printout for this booking, along with the relevant day or weekend tickets. If you have any questions about your tickets, please reach out to your ticket agent directly.
WHAT IS NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER’S POLICY ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL?
Neighbourhood operates a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
We reserve the right to refuse entry if we feel that you are drunk and/or under the influence of drugs, and no ticket refunds will be issued.
Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without a refund.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for I.D to purchase alcohol. The venue reserves the right to refuse service. Acceptable ID includes photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the person’s date of birth.
It is an offence to attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under the age of 18
PROHIBITED ITEMS – THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED:
• Bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will not be allowed
• No backpacks allowed
• Illegal substances – we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any
• Glass (of any kind) or cans
• Spray cans
• Laser equipment or pens
• Gas canisters
• Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless a Motability scooter – see Disability Access Information)
• Large umbrellas or parasols of any kind
• Chairs of any sort, including stools, shooting sticks, will not be permitted at the event
• You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested
• Food & Drink – No food or drink (alcoholic or not) is permitted to be brought into the event, but customers may bring their own small bottles of water (500ml & below) so long as they are sealed and unopened
• Medication – Please bring any medication that you would normally take and tell your friends about any allergies that you have. Medication can be safely stored and refrigerated at the event First Aid point on site if required. Please remember that all medication must be self-administered
• Animals – Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time.
CAN I BRING A BAG TO THE FESTIVAL?
Only bags smaller than an A4 piece of paper will be allowed but bringing a bag may slow down your entry to the festival. No backpacks are allowed.
CAN I PLAY AT YOUR FESTIVAL?
Thank you for your interest! We have fully sorted out the lineup for this year. Please keep an eye on our social media pages for any future opportunities to play.
I’D LIKE TO BE A VENDOR AT YOUR FESTIVAL, HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?
Thanks for your interest, however applications to trade are now closed.
CAN I VOLUNTEER AT YOUR FESTIVAL?
Yes! Applications will be open from the 1st of April 2021. Please see here for further info.
WHY DO MY FAVOURITE ARTISTS CLASH ON DIFFERENT STAGES?
It is inevitable there may be some clashes, due to all positions being filled and there being more than one stage.
I HAVE LOST MY TICKETS, WHAT CAN I DO?
Sorry to hear that you’ve lost your tickets! Please contact the website you booked your tickets via for further information and help.