WHEN ARE THE DATES OF NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER?
Saturday 28th May – Sunday 29th May 2022
WHO IS ON THE LINEUP FOR NBHD WEEKENDER 2022?
You can find all our artists playing here
Set times will be released closer to the festival weekend
WHAT ARE THE TICKET PRICES?
2 DAY WEEKEND: £115 + Booking Fee’s
2 DAY WEEKEND VIP: £220 + Booking Fee’s
1 DAY: £59.50 + Booking Fee’s
1 DAY VIP: £120 + Booking Fee’s
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN AND CLOSE?
Saturday/Sunday: Gates Open 12.30pm – Curfew 22.30pm
Set times will be available soon via the app! Keep an eye on our app/social media pages for when these drop.
I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT MY TICKETS WHO CAN HELP ME?
Please contact the website you booked your tickets via, who will be able to help with any queries about tickets.
HOW DO I MAKE AN ACCESSIBLE BOOKING?
At Neighbourhood Weekender, we provide a 2 for 1 ticket scheme to those individuals who cannot enjoy the festival without bringing a personal assistant / carer. Please purchase your ticket through Gigs and Tours or See Tickets.
Once you have bought a ticket please email [email protected] with:
- Relevant proof (PIP form with any sensitive information removed/Access Card)
- Photo ID
- Booking reference
- Which ticket agent you booked with
- Please state what you would like: Carer ticket, Accessible Car Parking Area
- Please note the viewing platform is now at full capacity
Please see our access information page for further information.
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE:
• Dedicated VIP entrance lanes
• Posh Toilets
• Exclusive VIP Food traders
• Exclusive VIP bar
• Chill Out Area
• Plenty of seats and chill areas
• Private viewing platform for main stage – subject to platform capacity
More info HERE
CAN I CAMP AT NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER?
This event is a non-camping event.
Neighbourhood don’t have any affiliated accommodation sites.
However, there are various locations near to the festival where you can search for accommodation.
WHAT IS THE AGE RESTRICTION?
There are no under 5’s allowed to the festival. All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18+.
Everyone must have a valid ticket upon entry.
WHAT IS NEIGHBOURHOOD WEEKENDER’S POLICY ON DRUGS AND ALCOHOL?
Neighbourhood operates a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
We reserve the right to refuse entry if we feel that you are drunk and/or under the influence of drugs, and no ticket refunds will be issued.
Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without a refund.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for I.D to purchase alcohol. The venue reserves the right to refuse service. Acceptable ID includes photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the person’s date of birth.
It is an offence to attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under the age of 18
PROHIBITED ITEMS – THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED:
• Bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will not be allowed
• No backpacks allowed
• Illegal substances – we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any
• Glass (of any kind) or cans
• Spray cans
• Laser equipment or pens
• Gas canisters
• Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless a Motability scooter – see Disability Access Information)
• Large umbrellas or parasols of any kind
• Chairs of any sort, including stools, shooting sticks, will not be permitted at the event
• You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested
• Food & Drink – No food or drink (alcoholic or not) is permitted to be brought into the event, but customers may bring their own small bottles of water (500ml & below) so long as they are sealed and unopened
• Medication – Please bring any medication that you would normally take and tell your friends about any allergies that you have. Medication can be safely stored and refrigerated at the event First Aid point on site if required. Please remember that all medication must be self-administered
• Animals – Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time.
CAN I BRING A BAG TO THE FESTIVAL?
Any bag bigger than A4 will not be allowed on to site and we do not have a bag storage area. We strongly recommend you do not bring a bag to the event as it will slow down your entry and increase queuing time.
CAN I GET A PRESS PASS?
Please fill in this form to apply for press accreditation. Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to guarantee a response.
WHY DO MY FAVOURITE ARTISTS CLASH ON DIFFERENT STAGES?
It is inevitable there may be some clashes, due to all positions being filled and there being more than one stage.
CAN I APPLY TO TRADE AT YOUR FESTIVAL?
Yes! Applications are open via Green Events, please see here for further information.
CAN I PLAY AT YOUR FESTIVAL?
Thanks for your interest! Please note, we are not accepting any artist submissions. Keep an eye on our info page here and our social media pages for any future opps.