FINAL WAVE OF 2023 LINE-UP REVEALED, AND COMPETITION!
Neighbourhood Weekender has today announced more artists to perform at Victoria Park, Warrington on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th May – a bank holiday weekend! Brooke Combe, Kula Shaker, Gaz Coombes and many more will join an already stellar line-up, headlined by Pulp, Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott and The Kooks.
Pulp will headline Neighbourhood Weekender on Sunday 28th May, as part of their ‘What we do for an encore’ live dates. Meanwhile, legendary duo Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott will return to Victoria Park to close out Saturday night, with The Kooks also performing on the main stage that evening.
Alongside this, a host of new names have just been announced to perform across the weekend, including acclaimed live acts The View, Kula Shaker and Gaz Coombes, breakthrough talents Brooke Combe, Bonnie Kemplay and The Goa Express and ‘ones to watch’ Corella, Hannah Grae, Jacotene and many more.
They will be joining indie stalwarts The Wombats, The Enemy and Ocean Colour Scene, festival favourites Jamie Webster, Everything Everything, Confidence Man and The Big Moon, and pop sensations Anne-Marie, Self Esteem, Ella Henderson and Sugababes in Warrington this May.
Neighbourhood Weekender kicks off the summer with an incredible weekend of non-stop live music across three stages, alongside local concessions and festival favourites The Neighbourhood Inn, The Cornershop, The Library Silent Disco and much more.
Buy your tickets for Neighbourhood Weekender 2023 HERE
COMPETITION: To celebrate the launch of the final wave of our 2023 line-up we’re running a giveaway across our social media platforms for 3 x pairs of VIP tickets + merch bundle + drinks tokens. Please see full T&C’s below, and check out our social media channels to enter the competition on Facebook & Instagram.
The requirements of the competition as listed on Neighbourhood Weekender social media must be fulfilled in order to enter. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Competitions open to UK residents aged 16 or over.
- The winner will receive 10 drinks tokens which can be used onsite and redeemed in the VIP area. Alcoholic drinks will only be served to over 18s.
- The winner of the prize will be picked at random and notified within 5 days of the end of competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within the set time period, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner will receive a message via the official Neighbourhood Weekender social media account and a follow up email from SJM Concerts with details on how to claim their prize.
- The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable.
- For any prizes including tickets to an event, please note that event restrictions apply and are subject to change. The winner is responsible for checking any venue restrictions or changes to the event prior to the show.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any issue outside of the organiser’s control.
- To the full extent permitted by law the organiser will not accept liability for any loss, damage or injury arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering the promotion entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the organiser, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Meta (Facebook, Instagram) and Twitter is not a sponsor or involved in this competition in any manner.