LIVE AT THE BIG TOP: IAN BROWN, HAPPY MONDAYS, CAST CVC
Neighbourhood Weekender is delighted to announce ‘Live At The Big Top’, a brand-new event taking place under the tent at Victoria Park, Warrington on 26th May. Tickets on sale now! HERE.
I have tickets for NBHD Weekender Sat and Sun can I use these for Live at Big Top?
No, this is a completely separately ticketed event. To gain entry you can buy tickets here from Fri 10th Feb 9.30am
What are the gate and set times?
Gates open at 17.00pm – Set times will be available closer to the time of the event.
The curfew is 22.30pm
What are the ticket prices?
All tickets are general admission, the face value cost is £55 (there will be applicable booking fees as charged through the ticketing sites)
I have a question about my booked tickets, who can help?
Tickets will be available up to 1 week prior to the event, if you have any other questions, please contact the site you booked through.
What is the age restriction?
Under-5s may not attend and under-16s must be accompanied by an adult. Everyone will need a valid ticket to gain entry.
Please note, the following items are not permitted
• Bags bigger than an A4 piece of paper will not be allowed including backpacks
• Chairs of any sort, including stools, shooting sticks
• Illegal substances – we operate a zero tolerance on drugs/legal highs and entry will be refused for those attempting to enter the event with any.
• Medication – please ensure you bring a prescription to coincide with any medication if you are bringing this for security to check on arrival.
• Glass (of any kind) or cans including spray cans or gas canisters
• Laser equipment or pens
• Fireworks, flares, Chinese lanterns, klaxons, air horns or other similar items capable of making loud noise and any item which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon
• Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, roller blades, personal motorised vehicles (unless a Motability scooter – see Disability Access Information)
• Large umbrellas or parasols of any kind
• You may be searched on entry to the event site. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. No responsibility is given for the return of confiscated items. If you are in possession of illegal substances you may be arrested
• Food & Drink, although you may bring their own refill water bottle.
• Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs), are not permitted at any time.
Live at the Big Top’s policy on drugs/alcohol
We operate a zero tolerance policy on drugs.
We reserve the right to refuse entry if we feel that you are drunk and/or under the influence of drugs, and no ticket refunds will be issued.
Illegal and antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the event without a refund.
If you are lucky enough to look under 25 you will be asked for I.D to purchase alcohol. The venue reserves the right to refuse service. Acceptable ID includes photographic driving licence, British passport, or photographic identification bearing the “PASS” logo and the person’s date of birth.
It is an offence to attempt to purchase alcohol if you are under the age of 18